Do you know what is happening inside your keg on each head of your filler?
• Are you using excessive detergent
• for rinses?
• Are there unintentional pools in the
• keg during washing?
• Are you using more energy than you
• If you steam disinfect — is your
• steam saturated, and is your
• disinfection cycle adequate?
• Have you got filling, frothing/fobbing,
• or gas balance problems with the
• Are there unnecessary delays that
• could be reduced to fill more kegs per
• These are just some of the issues
• vital for fast, efficient, and hygienic
• operation of the line.
The 'Rotech' provides instant, accurate answers to these and every other part of the washing, sanitising, and filling operation.
Verify and improve your disinfection and fill quality, your energy efficiency, your productivity, and reduce your operating costs at the same time.
Rotech has specialised in keg and racker monitoring since 1988. We’ve seen just about every problem there is in keg racking. We have hundreds of records, good and bad, from virtually every type and size of keg and filling line, from all over the world.
If you want to improve your kegging operation, or if you have a problem, we can offer fast experience-based solutions.